The programme for the 6th annual Environment Analyst Business Summit is now available.
This unique event which is designed for business leaders working across the environmental & sustainability management, services and professional advisory sectors will now take place as a Virtual Conference from 30 June - 15 July.
Key issues to be discussed this year include:
- Current & future environmental policy drivers & priorities
- The state of the environmental & sustainability consulting services market and outlook (UK & Global)
- Industry response panel - business leaders debate the opportunities, risks and challenges in the current market and going forward
- Strategies for taking the lead on the climate change, ESG & Net Zero agenda
- Exploiting digital innovation to effectively transform future environmentsl projects and data management
Last year’s event attracted over 80 CEOs, MDs and senior managers of consultancies and other environmental service firms, as well as representatives from government, industry, investor and business advisory organisations. Here's what some of them said:
‘An excellent agenda and an event that brought together a substantial group of senior players in the environmental sector’ - Marc Davies, Managing Director, Environment, WYG
‘Wide variety of attendees, bringing their own expertise and knowledge to the table’ - Marco Garfagnoli, Director, Blue Compass
‘Great opportunity to get industry executives in one room to discuss our most pressing issues’ - John Gordon, Partner, Arcadis
Full details and registration available here.