Hosted by: University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
Optional workshop on Wednesday 12 February 2020
The Trace Elements Conference will offer the best opportunity to present and discuss your results to a broad audience from the trace element community in New Zealand, and overseas. It will also be a forum to see the latest technology from a number of instrument manufacturers. Come and network with other New Zealand researchers and practitioners in the trace elements area.
The 2019 conference will be a great way for researchers interested in trace elements to:
- Find out what other New Zealand researchers are up to
- Form and renew professional links and research partnerships
- Present research and monitoring results
- Seek valuable feedback on research projects – ideals for students
- Identify possible examiners – a great opportunity for supervisors
- Learn about the latest analytical techniques and approaches and who has relevant instrumentation for your research
- Hear and/or contribute to central government policy initiatives
We have agreed on a panel discussion for the workshop (Feb 12th).
It would be great to hear from those interested in attending the workshop what topics you would like to see covered. This will enable us to find suitable panel members to cross all areas of interest. Suggestions can be sent to Amanda French (Amanda@trace.org.nz).
Registration is $300 for the full two days (excluding accommodations) and $100 for students before 13 December 2019 (increases to $350 and $150 after 13 Dec for working and student rate, respectively). Lunch will be included for both days and an evening function will be held on 10 February.
- Abstract submission opens: June 3rd, 2019
- Early bird registration opens: June 3rd, 2019
- Abstract submission closes: November 29th, 2019
- Early bird registration closes: December 13th, 2019