Sue Hayman MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and Neil Parish MP, Chair, House of Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee
This conference focuses on the future of the UK agriculture sector and will be an opportunity for stakeholders to engage with policymakers on key issues at a pivotal point in the Brexit process.
As the agenda includes discussion on farming and supporting farmers during the agricultural transition period, as well as possible new approaches to regulating farming, we thought this may be of interest.
- Sarah Church, Director, Future Farming & Countryside Programme, Defra
- Minette Batters, President, NFU
- Patrick Begg, Outdoors and Natural Resources Director, National Trust
- Professor Gerry Boyle, Director, Teagasc
- Councillor Rosemarie Harris, Rural Affairs Spokesperson, Welsh Local Government Association
- Andrew Lazenby, Chief Executive, Royal Agriculture Society of England and Chief Executive, Innovation for Agriculture
- Dr Bill Parker, Research Director, AHDB
- Dame Glenys Stacey, Chair, Farm Inspection and Regulation Review
- Lynette Steel, Farm Policy Adviser, Tenant Farmers Association
- Panos Varangis, Head, Agricultural Finance; Finance, Competitiveness & Innovation Global Practice, The World Bank Group