The general theme for the Forum is "Closing Loops - Transitions at Work".
With this theme, WRF 2019 wants to focus on practice. The vision and knowledge to close cycles and to evolve towards a circular economy is often already available. Now it's time to put that theory and knowledge into practice.
The Conference will focus on;
- Cities and regions as laboratories for circular change
- Circular economy as an enabler for climate change
- Circular bio-economy: Food and bio based materials
- Industrial transformation: the role of industry 4.0 as a technological driver for circular economy
- Non-toxic cycles
- Soil and land as valuable resources: circular economy and spatial planning
- Sustainable waste and materials management
- The role of harbours in global resource policy, and specifically on e-waste