There are now over 600 Anaerobic Digestion plants in the UK processing a range of feedstocks, from sewage sludge to crops to food waste to liquid effluent produced from manufacturing. Operators and managers are faced with the challenges of increasing energy production whilst minimising the costs associated with digestate disposal/recycling. The supporting assets around the digester are vitally important in meeting these challenges.
This course provides operators, managers, designers and engineers with real life examples of digestion of different materials, successes and failures.
Over the past decade our attendees have told us that they value this course because:
- It is face-to-face learning with knowledgeable industry experts who are passionate about their subject
- Course delivery is energetic and engaging
- Worked examples provide attendees with the tools to make changes to their site
- The trainers are available for questions on the day and afterwards
- Presenters take care and attention in ensuring that the level is pitched correctly for the audience