"Land Degradation, Sustainable Soil management and Food and Nutrition Security"
1. Soil Related Aspects of Sustainable Development Goals
2. Management of Degraded soils in Nigeria: Strategies and Challenges.
3. Soil Information Services in Nigeria: A necessary tool for Sustainable Land Management.
4. Climate change: A challenge to Sustainable Land Resource Management and Soil Productivity
5. Soil fertility Management in Nigeria.
6. Indigenous Technical knowledge, Training and capacity building in Soil Science
7. Soil Related aspects of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
The 41st annual Soil Science Society of Nigeria Conference on Land Degradation, Sustainable Soil Management and Food and Nutrition Security aims to bring together academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Land Degradation and Sustainable Soil Management in relation to Food Security and Nutrition.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators in soils, food science, human nutrition and health to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Land Degradation, Sustainable Soil Management, Food Sufficiency, Quality and Human Health.
Call for Papers
All distinguished authors are kindly encouraged to contribute and help shape the conference through submissions of their abstracts, papers and posters. High quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Land Degradation and Sustainable Soil Management are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
Submission of Abstract Closes - 31st December, 2016
Any submission received later than the above date will not be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Submission of full length paper closes - 31st January, 2017.
Abstracts should be submitted to the Email address: email@example.com
· Each of the corresponding authors whose articles are accepted for presentation will be notified and consequently be expected to bring to the conference three (3) hard copies of the manuscript and a softcopy in a CD.
· Each corresponding author should provide complete details (Affiliation postal address, E-mail Address and Telephone Numbers) to enable us reach him/her.
Members - N5, 000
Non-Members - N7, 000
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION AND ANNUAL DUES
Membership Registration Annual Dues
Student member N1, 000 N2, 000
Ordinary member N2, 000 N10, 000
Life member (<50years) N125, 000 -
Life member (>50years) N100, 000 -
Corporate member N50, 000 N10, 000
Pre-conference registration can be effected through:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Abuja Main Branch
Account Name: Soil Science Society of Nigeria
Account Number: 2004729093
Sort Code: 011084060
Agro-allied companies, Research Institution and Centres, Faculties/Schools of Agriculture, Forestry and Earth Sciences, State Agricultural Development Projects, etc., are invited to exhibit and showcase their products and services during the conference at a reduced fee of N10, 000 only. They are also invited to advertise in the book of programme events at a reduced rate of N5, 000 for half page and N10, 000 for full length page.
Professor N. Voncir. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Hassan A. Muhammad: Email:email@example.com
Official LOC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org